PARIS, March 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Global payment technology leader PAYBOX Services selected Verizon Business to help ensure that the company's virtual electronic and card present payment services comply with PCI DSS international payment card industry data-security standards.
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Payment Card Industry (MasterCard data security standard)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 583 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Paramore Consulting, Inc.
- Paramount Construction, Inc. (Delavan, WI)
- Parent Coaching Institute (Bellevue, WA)
- Partito Comunista Italiano (Italian Communist Party)
- Party Concepts, Inc.
- Passenger Convenience Items (air travel)
- Passive Component Industry
- Patient Chart Information
- Pavement Condition Index
- Pavement Consultants Inc.
- PC Innovations (various locations)
- Pellet Cladding Interaction
- Pellet-Clad Interaction
- Pellet-Cladding Interface (nuclear industry)
- Pennsylvania Correctional Industries (penal system)
- Pepsi-Cola International
- Per Capita Income
- Per Column Inch (classified ads)
- Percent Common Interest (real estate)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Samples in periodicals archive:
VocaLink, an international payments specialist, has chosen Verizon Business to help ensure that the company's services continue to comply with international payment card industry data-security standards.
Facing increasing risk and financial losses resulting from the misappropriation and misuse of customer information, the payment card industry was forced to take the initiative to create the standard.
8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Business will share the key findings of its first "Verizon Payment Card Industry Compliance Report" during a webinar on Tuesday (Nov.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Handbook addresses the payment card industry standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design, and any other critical protective measures.
trading as Sysnet, a worldwide provider of information security assurance and payment card industry compliance services.
The Payment Card Industry Security Alliance (PCI SA) announced its new name today in an effort to better reflect the organization's mission and its commitment to helping merchants find solutions for meeting PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance.
We are now at a stage where all essential infrastructure for a full consumer payment card industry will be in place by the end of this year " he noted.