The experiment, to be contained in a payload unit called a NanoLab Module-a four-inch cube-can be manipulated and monitored from Florida Tech laboratories while in flight.
What does PLU stand for?
PLU stands for Payload Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLU
We have 39 other meanings of PLU in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Lens Tear Thickness (eyes)
- Prince Lyric Transcription Team
- Patrol Leader Training Unit (South African Scout Association)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Electric Steam Power Plant)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Central Steam Power; Bandung Institute of Technology Network)
- Periodic Linear Time-Variant
- Project Lead the Way
- Private Logistics Trading Exchange (software; trademark of Freightgate)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Confins/Pampulha (Airport Code)
- Pacific Lutheran University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spacecraft-bus systems engineers, payload unit engineers, and spacecraft operators will gain insight into the overall system.
Once completed, the payload unit will be integrated with the Zenit-3SL aboard the Sea Launch assembly and command ship, Commander, and then transferred to the Odyssey launch platform for transport to the launch site at 154 degrees West longitude.