The spacecraft was encapsulated into the Atlas V fairing on Tuesday at the Payload Hazardous Servicing Facility.
What does PHSF stand for?
PHSF stands for Payload Hazardous Servicing Facility (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 4 other meanings of PHSF in our Acronym Attic
- Port Huron School District (Port Huron, MI)
- Prairie Hill School District (Illinois)
- Public Health Strategy Division (UK)
- Patrick Henry School District Public Library (Deshler, OH)
- Personal Health and Social Education
- Pharma Service (Italian biopharma logistics company)
- Phion Security Engineer (certification level Phion firewall products)
- Physical Health & Social Education
- Piedmont Health Survey of the Elderly
- Public Health Service Federal Credit Union
- Philadelphia High School for Girls
- Plymouth High School For Girls (UK)
- Pretoria High School for Girls (South Africa)
- Primary Hypomagnesemia with Secondary Hypocalcemia
- Public Health Service Hospital (San Francisco, CA)
- Pui Hong Self-Help Association (Hong Kong)
- Public Health Strategic Health Group
- Park Hill South High School (Riverside, MO)
- Payload Header Suppression Index (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Boeing third stage, the upper stage booster for the spacecraft's escape from low-Earth orbit, was delivered to the Payload Hazardous Servicing Facility on Dec.
On July 28, the MRO will be transported from the Payload Hazardous Servicing Facility to the Vertical Integration Facility at SLC-41, where it will join the Atlas V for the last phase of launch preparations.