Internet auction sites like Ebay have made this much easier and mean there is, in theory, no limit to the amount fans have to pay to win the auction.
What does P2W stand for?
P2W stands for Pay to Win (gaming slang)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P2W
We have 1 other meaning of P2W in our Acronym Attic
- Peer to Server to Peer
- Publications, Products, and Services Board (IEEE)
- Patients, Prisoners, Trainees, Transients (manpower)
- Pedal to the Metal
- Pay to Use
- Permit to Use
- Physical to Virtual
- Poly(2-Vinyl Pyridine)
- Passport To Wealth (internet based program)
- Play to Win (gaming)
- Power to Weight (ratio)
- Powered Two-Wheeler (motorbike; UK)
- PowerPoint Warfare (slang for excessive use of briefing slides)
- Progress to Work (job training program; UK)
- Pollution Prevention World Information Network
- MHS X.419 Remote UA Access Protocol
- Norsk Rikskringkasting Program 3
- Parallel Porting and Productizing
Samples in periodicals archive:
We knew what price we would have to pay to win and felt Duke Street's price wasn't warranted.
Byline: Lee Barnathan Staff Writer Random musings on the way to the postseason: Does it pay to win the Sunset Six League football title?