The Daily News used the two-week pay period ending April 12 to compute current base salary for employees using the controller's formula of multiplying that pay figure by 26.
What does PPE stand for?
PPE stands for Pay Period Ending
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PPE
We have 259 other meanings of PPE in our Acronym Attic
- Pallet Position Equivalent (military transportation)
- Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysesthesia
- Paper. Print. Environment.
- Parallel Page Engine (Oracle portal)
- Parapneumonic Effusion
- Park Place Entertainment (now Caesars Entertainment, Inc.)
- Parti Populaire Européen (French: European People's Party)
- Partnership for Public Engagement (UK)
- Password Policy Enforcer (network security software)
- PAVE PAWS East
- Per Person Expenditure (consumer spending)
- Permissible Exposure Limit (safety regulation)
- Personal and Professional Effectiveness (education)
- Personal Property Eviction (property preservation service)
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Personne Politiquement Exposée (French: Politically Exposed Person)
- Pharmacy Practice Experience (various organizations)
- Phase Partitioning Experiment
- Phenylene Ether Co-polymer
Samples in periodicals archive:
75 hours of work during the pay period ending on July 2, 2005.
Pay period ending dollar and hour projections were provided for each unit on a daily basis.