com/prnh/20110419/CL86065LOGO ) "We piloted pay by phone parking in select business districts, with great results, and now we're ready to offer this service citywide," said DDOT Interim Director Terry Bellamy.
What does PBP stand for?
PBP stands for Pay By Phone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBP
We have 146 other meanings of PBP in our Acronym Attic
- Plan Básico de Ordenamiento Territorial (Spanish: Basic Land Use Plan; Colombia)
- Permian Basin Obedience Training Club (est. 1988; Midland, TX)
- Parking Brake Operated Valve (vehicle part)
- Potomac Bank of Virginia
- Projects Based on Exchange (AIESEC program)
- Packet-By-Packet (Cisco)
- Pakistan Border Patrol
- Paperboard Packaging (magazine)
- Paris-Brest-Paris (bicycle race)
- Pay Back Period
- Peace Between People (Seattle, WA)
- Peanut Butter Panic (Blue Bunny ice cream flavor; also Atari game)
- Penicillin Binding Protein
- Performance-Based Payment (US DoD)
- PERL (Practical Extraction and Report Language) Best Practices (computer programming)
- Personal Basis Profile (connected device configuration)
- Personal Business Plan
- Pheromone Binding Protein
- Picture Bleeds Paint (band)
- Picture by Picture (TVs and monitors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VoltDelta was recognized for the implementation of a pay by phone parking solution for Parkmobile, which enables convenient 'cashless' payments for mobile callers.
com/prnh/20100414/CL86518LOGO ) "Parkmobile is very excited to launch our pay by phone parking service with the City of Petoskey," said Albert Bogaard, President & CEO of Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Parkmobile is very excited to launch our pay by phone parking service with the City of Dearborn," said Albert Bogaard, President & CEO of Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Verrus pioneered the development of pay by phone parking in North America, allowing customers to use their credit cards to pay for both on street and off street parking--without using coins in a meter or kiosk.
We are the first parking operator in Virginia to offer the pay by phone service for our parking lots.
com/prnh/20100414/CL86518LOGO ) "We are very excited to bring the convenience of pay by phone for parking to Richmond.
Pacific Bell Pay By Phone is a free service which allows customers using a touchtone phone to electronically arrange for their payment to be automatically deducted from their checking account and paid to Pacific Bell.