Bloomberg has reported, citing Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, that the automaker is planning to pay back its government loans in five years or less, well ahead of its scheduled 10-year pay back period.
What does PBP stand for?
PBP stands for Pay Back Period
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBP
We have 146 other meanings of PBP in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Beginning of Tape
- Plan Básico de Ordenamiento Territorial (Spanish: Basic Land Use Plan; Colombia)
- Permian Basin Obedience Training Club (est. 1988; Midland, TX)
- Parking Brake Operated Valve (vehicle part)
- Potomac Bank of Virginia
- Projects Based on Exchange (AIESEC program)
- Packet-By-Packet (Cisco)
- Pakistan Border Patrol
- Paperboard Packaging (magazine)
- Paris-Brest-Paris (bicycle race)
- Pay By Phone
- Peace Between People (Seattle, WA)
- Peanut Butter Panic (Blue Bunny ice cream flavor; also Atari game)
- Penicillin Binding Protein
- Performance-Based Payment (US DoD)
- PERL (Practical Extraction and Report Language) Best Practices (computer programming)
- Personal Basis Profile (connected device configuration)
- Personal Business Plan
- Pheromone Binding Protein
- Picture Bleeds Paint (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PTI leader also argued Shahbaz Sharif what yearly subsidies were planned for the project and what was the public pay back period.
Ed Marsh, technical manager for EnviroEnergy Systems, said: "We design and install green energy systems that are tailor made to individual requirements to give the lowest possible pay back periods.
Amlaki" grants clients a competitive interest rate with a flexible pay back period up to 10 years.
With efficiencies three to four times that of today's solar products, this milestone highlights the potential for commercial solar installations to have pay back periods of less than three years, compared to the decade or so long ROI we are seeing today," said Buelow.
Some solar technology has a pay back period of around 25 years, not very encouraging when the technology itself may only have a life of 30 years at best.
The savings have met the pay back period than was committed to in the purchase proposal and in so doing have increased cash flow to the company.
The three-metre high turbines have a five-year pay back period and Mr Anderson called on firms to sign up for "free" electricity in five years time.