These programs include the North Karelia Project in Finland, the Bootheel Heart Health Program in Missouri, the Stanford Three-City and Five-City Projects, the Minnesota Heart Health Program, and the Pawtucket Heart Health Program in Rhode Island (Brownson et al.
What does PHHP stand for?
PHHP stands for Pawtucket Heart Health Program (Pawtucket, RI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHHP
We have 4 other meanings of PHHP in our Acronym Attic
- Post Harvest Handling Component (Agricultural Sector Programme Support; Vietnam)
- Program for Health and Higher Education
- Princeton Hash House Harriers
- Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia of Infancy
- Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) Hong Kong Foundation Ltd. (est. 1997; medical training)
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd. (India)
- Post-Heparin Hepatic Lipase
- Pig Herd Health Management Scheme
- Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia of the Neonate
- Plume-to-Hardbody Handover
- Penn Highlands Health Plan (insurance; Johnstown, PA)
- Preventative Herd Health Program (veterinary medicine)
- Public Health and Health Professions
- Public Health and Health Policy Institute (Wisconsin)
- Park Hill High School (Kansas City, MO)
- Parsippany Hills High School (New Jersey)
- Pascack Hills High School
- Patrick Henry High School (Virginia)
- Pendleton Heights High School (Indiana)
- Pennant Hills High School (Pennant Hills, Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Pawtucket Heart Health Program in Rhode Island implemented an intervention to educate 71,000 residents about heart disease via mass media and community outreach.