Cows and Ranchers Benefit From Fire Effects as Well From 1997 to 2002, a period that included dry, intermediate, and wet years, Augustine and CSU researcher Daniel Milchunas studied prescribed burns by the Forest Service on the Pawnee National Grassland.
What does PNG stand for?
PNG stands for Pawnee National Grassland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PNG
We have 94 other meanings of PNG in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest Fjord Promotional Group (equine)
- Parallel Network File System
- Perfectly Normal File System
- Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation
- Pakistan National Federation of Trade Unions
- Pacific Northern Gas Ltd. (Canada)
- Papouasie Nouvelle Guinée (French: Papua New Guinea)
- Papua New Guinea
- Park 'n' Grab (geocaching)
- Passive Night Goggles
- Peer Networking Group (various locations)
- Pencil Necked Geek
- Pencil Notes on Gum (philatelic imperfection)
- Pennsylvania National Guard (est. 1747)
- Persona Non Grata
- Personaggio Non Giocante (Italian)
- Pipeline Natural Gas
- Plano Nacional de Graduaçao (Portuguese: National Graduate; Brazil)
- PNGs Not GIF
- Portable Network Graphics (graphic file standard/extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12718; Weld County, 1M, Bones Galore Paleo Site, Pawnee National Grassland (40.
2] at the Pawnee National Grasslands, Colorado from 1990 to 1994 (Knopf and Wunder 2006) and an estimated 4,850 adult Mountain Plovers occur in eastern Colorado east of the Front Range (USDI 2003).
METHODS I performed field trials on eggshell removal by Mountain Plovers from 9 to 18 June 1994 at Pawnee National Grassland, Weld County, Colorado (40[degrees] 45' N, 104[degrees] 00' W).