Frank DeSiano, president of the Washington-based Paulist National Catholic Evangelization Association.
What does PNCEA stand for?
PNCEA stands for Paulist National Catholic Evangelization Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Program in Nonviolent Conflict and Change
- Providence Neurodevelopmental Center for Children (Portland, OR)
- Punjab NGO Coordination Council
- Post-News Colorado Colfax Marathon
- Pediatric Neonatal Critical Care Transport
- Persistent Non-Congestion Detection
- Predialysis Nephrological Care Duration
- Parinaric Acid Cholesteryl Ester (cholesterol research tool)
- Perfect Nutrition Center Europe
- Practice Nurse Clinical Education (Australia)
- Pacific Northwest Coastal Ecosystem Regional Study
- Palmerston North Christian Fellowship (New Zealand)
- Pacific Northwest Council for Languages
- Porter Novelli Convergence Group (Austin, TX)
- Private & Confidential Group (Switzerland)
- Parque Nacional Cerro Hoya (Spanish: Cerro Hoya National Park; Panama)
- Professional Noise Cancelling Head Set (Macally Peripherals)
- Peter Norton Computing, Incorporated
- Part Number of Component Item Affected
- Pacific Northwest Cochlear Implant Club (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Paulist National Catholic Evangelization Association began in 1977 as an umbrella organization for a variety of evangelization ministries, including mission preaching.
Robert Rivers of the Paulist National Catholic Evangelization Association said the young adult generation "is not necessarily coming back in big numbers, and people aren't sure what to do with that.