To investigate the ability of a pattern-recognition system to handle variations in force, we trained a classifier by using data from each force level and tested it at each level.
What does PRS stand for?
PRS stands for Pattern-Recognition System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRS
We have 402 other meanings of PRS in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Radical Socialiste (French: Radical Socialist Party)
- Partial-Response Signaling
- Partially Reflecting Surface
- Partido da Renovação Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party; Angola)
- Partido de La Revolución Salvadoreña (El Salvador)
- Partido para a Renovaçao Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party, Guinea-Bissau)
- Partnership (IRB)
- Passenger Reservation System (Indian Railways)
- Passive Radar Surveillance
- Passive Refrigeration System (transport of perishable agricultural products)
- Paul Reed Smith (Guitar Brand)
- Paul Revere Society
- Payload Retention System
- Pedal Release System (safety device)
- Peer Review System (various organizations)
- Pen to Rib Space (Designjet printers)
- Pennsylvania Radiological Society
- Penske Racing South
- Performance Requirements Summary/Survey
- Performance Review Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neural networks are adaptive pattern-recognition systems that can be taught to recognize and classify complex patterns without rules that associate a particular set of features with the patterns being identified.
Using existing radio receivers coupled to state-of-the-art pattern-recognition systems and signal-processing equipment, scientists hope to tune in to the Big Broadcast--messages from whatever life forms may reside near any of about 1,000 Milky Way stars that lie within 80 lightyears of Earth.