9781600217173 Pattern recognition theory and application.
What does PATREC stand for?
PATREC stands for Pattern Recognition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators (Greece)
- Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Power Ascension Testing Program
- Preliminary Authorization To Proceed
- Professional Actor's Training Program
- Proteolytically Activated Thrombin Receptor
- Positive Action Training and Recruitment Agency (Nottingham, UK)
- Printing, Packaging and Allied Trades Research Association
- Packaging and Transporting of Radioactive Materials
- Particle Tracking Neural System
- PathoSystems Resource Integration Center (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Pattern Recognition, Interpretation, & Correlation
- Pennsylvania Advanced Textile Research and Innovation Center (Philadelphia University)
- PApilloma TRIal Cervical cancer In young Adults
- Practical Algorithm To Retrieve Information Coded In Alphanumeric
- Proving and Testability for Reliability Improvement of Complex Integrated Architectures
- Pesticide Assessment Tool for Rating Investigations of Transport
- Phased Array Tracking Radar Intercept On Target
- Phased Array Tracking Radar, Intercept Of Target
- Phased Array Tracking to Intercept Of Target
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nancy Kanwisher of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, who studies face recognition by people, argues that the bee test examines pattern recognition rather than face recognition per se.
based pattern recognition software company creates technology that extracts the meaning from any piece of text by recognizing concepts or patterns of concepts distributed throughout that text.
OTTAWA, Ontario -- Recognia, in partnership with missingSTEP, announced today the release of a unique stock chart pattern recognition iPad application available through the Apple Inc.
Partnership delivers predictive scores for the merchant acquirer industry using advanced modeling techniques DALLAS -- GDS Link LLC, a global provider of customer-centric risk management and process automation solutions, recently announced a partnership with Pattern Recognition Systems, an analytics company that utilizes its proprietary modeling software, Pattern Logic, to deliver predictive models to financial companies.
University Distinguished Professor of computer science and engineering and director of the Pattern Recognition and Image Processing (PRIP) laboratory at Michigan State University, to advance the study of pattern recognition and image processing.
com), a leading provider of Image Analytics and pattern recognition software, today announced that it is enhancing its 2007 product and growth strategies with new initiatives supporting sound short and long term objectives aimed at driving shareholder value.
BasePoint Analytics, a leading provider of scientific fraud analytics and consulting services, today announced the availability of FraudMark[TM] for Investment Banking, a statistical pattern recognition software product designed to assess mortgage fraud risk.