Most previous techniques use a branch pattern history table (known as PHTs, BHTs, or BPHTs) to record past branch behavior (e.
What does PHT stand for?
PHT stands for Pattern History Table
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PHT
We have 55 other meanings of PHT in our Acronym Attic
- Preoperative Hemostatic Screening Tests (surgery)
- Provincial Harmonized Sales Tax (Ontario, Canada)
- Port Hedland Sobering-Up Centre (Australia; rehabilitation and counseling)
- Primary Herpes Simplex Virus Ocular Infection
- Plantation Housing and Social Welfare Trust (Sri Lanka)
- PacifiCare Health Systems, Inc
- Packaging, Handling & Transportation
- Parallel Hybrid Truck (General Motors)
- Parameterized Hypertext (web server side scripting languages)
- Passive Hemagglutination Test
- Peace, Harmony & Tranquility
- Peak Hour Traffic (various locations)
- Performance Health Technologies Inc.
- Petrol Hedge Trimmer (gardening tool)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phenytoin (antiepileptic, Dilantin)
- Philippine Time (time zone; aka Philippine Standard Time; also seen as PST)
- Physician Heal Thyself (various locations)
- Post-Harvest Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
A typical dynamic prediction mechanism relies on a prediction table, or the so-called Pattern History Table (PHT) to record the behavior of past branches.