The flight-station crew had a senior patrol plane commander (PPC), two junior copilots, a senior flight engineer (FE) and an unqualified nugget FE.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Patrol Plane Commander
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Parliamentary Portfolio Committee (various locations)
- Particle Projector Cannon (MechWarrior)
- Partido Popular Cristiano (Peruvian political party)
- Partners for Parasite Control (World Health Organization)
- Partnership for Patient Care (Philadelphia, PA)
- Party Planning Committee (TV show The Office)
- Pasadena Presbyterian Church (California)
- Passenger Processing Center
- Past Presidents Council
- Patient-Physician Communication (healthcare)
- Pay Per Click
- Payment Protection Cover
- Pearson Peacekeeping Centre (Canada)
- Peer-to-Peer Communication
- Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Penang Port Commission
- Peninsula Primary Care (healthcare; California)
- Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children (Harrisburg, PA)
- People Power Coalition (political group in the Philippines)
- Percept Picture Company (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being a fully qualified patrol plane commander and designated as the squadron's NATOPS instructor, it's my responsibility to have a firm grasp of the situation, as well as the aircraft for which I'm about to sign.
A qualified co-pilot, patrol plane commander, and mission commander in the Armada's only patrol and reconnaissance squadron, VP-1, Bravo flew in support of missions to protect Chilean sovereignty and to collect data for a NASA study on global warming.