The SBU operates a fleet of patrol gunboats and support vessels in Puerto Princesa City, which the PNP uses for maritime law enforcement, environmental protection and seaborne public safety operations.
What does PGG stand for?
PGG stands for Patrol Gunboat (Missile)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PGG
We have 35 other meanings of PGG in our Acronym Attic
- Prince George Free-Net Association
- Prince George Free-Net Association (Prince George's County, MD)
- Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
- Postgraduate Fellowship Program
- Pennsylvania German Folklore Society of Ontario (est. 1950; Ontario, Canada)
- Practical Guide to Federal Service Oriented Architecture
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase
- Palestine General Federation of Trade Unions
- Pacific Groundwater Group (Washington)
- Pendleton Grain Growers, Inc. (Pendleton, OR, USA)
- Premium God Game (Japan)
- Professional Gardeners' Guild
- Project Galactic Guide
- Purple, Green, and Gold (Mardi Gras beads colors)
- Pyne Gould Guinness (New Zealand)
- Pakistan Girl Guides Association (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Permanent GPS Geodetic Array
- Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- Punta Gorda Garden Club (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to several classes of destroyers (and destroyer minesweepers and escorts), there were also patrol gunboats and several types of large landing craft.
Clark's Navy experience includes having served over half his career in command starting with a Patrol Gunboat as Lieutenant and concluding in the halls of the Pentagon as the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.