The specialised visit, board, search, and seizure (VBSS) training was conducted by the US Patrol Forces Southwest Asia Middle East training team.
What does PATFORSWA stand for?
PATFORSWA stands for Patrol Forces Southwest Asia (US Coast Guard)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Physical Activity Task Force (various locations)
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force (prevention program; Pennsylvania)
- Practical Applications Training Facility (US FEMA)
- Practice Act Task Force (veterinary profession)
- Practice Analysis Task Force (various organizations)
- Protected Areas Task Force (China)
- Public Arts Task Force (Syracuse, NY)
- PAT Fernhout Architecten (Dutch)
- Product Assurance Test Field Activity
- Patrol Force
- Patient Generator
- Pattern Generation
- Piper At the Gates of Dawn (Pink Floyd album)
- Poppies at the Gates of Dawn (Kettering Town FC fanzine)
- Parents As Tender Healers
- Partners for Advanced Transit & Highways
- Partnership Against Trafficking in Human Beings (Kosovo)
- Partnership for Advancing Technology in Housing
- Paul Ambrose Trail for Health
- People Attempting to Help
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, six 110-foot long cutters are part of a contingency operation, Patrol Forces Southwest Asia, that patrols Southwest Asian waters in conjunction with the Navy's Fifth Fleet.
Coast Guard, deployed to the Arabian Gulf as a member of the Patrol Forces Southwest Asia (PATFORSWA), serves in an Operations Officer capacity by drafting classified message traffic coordinating ship movements and fueling of the PATFORSWA Cutters and Navy Patrol Craft Fleet.