Prior to joining PCORI, Sheridan led the World Health Organization's Patients for Patient Safety initiative, which embraces the collective wisdom of the patient, patient empowerment and patient-centered care.
What does PFPS stand for?
PFPS stands for Patients for Patient Safety (UN World Health Organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFPS
We have 5 other meanings of PFPS in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Food Production Parks (Malaysia)
- Philippine Family Planning Program (Department of Health)
- Public Fire Paramedic Program (Canada)
- Palestinian Family Planning and Protection Association (Israel)
- Pesticide Formulating Packaging and Repackaging
- Polarized Fluorescence Photobleaching Recovery (biophysics)
- Preliminary Field Plan Review (Georgia)
- Population, Family Planning, and Reproductive Health (American Public Health Association)
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Polar Regions Research (US National Science Foundation)
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- People for Puget Sound (Washington)
- Portable Flight Planning Software
- Portable Flight Planning System
- Provincial Forensic Psychiatry Service (Canada)
- Programmatic Financial and Public Sector Adjustment Loan
- Partial Failure of Passive Transfer
- Plantar-Flexor Peak Torque (physical therapy)
- Processor Frame Power Unit
- Pension Fund Property Unit Trust (Ireland)
- Pension Fund Pooling Vehicles (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The checklist was developed by patients through WHO's Global Network of Patients for Patient Safety Champions.
One of her patients, Meryl Davies, from Sennybridge, who is also a Patients for Patient Safety champion, said she was disgusted with the GMC's decision.