About the ARX-01 Oral Patient-Controlled Analgesia System The ARX-01 Oral Patient-Controlled Analgesia (PCA) system is based on a proprietary pre-programmed, hand-held dispenser being developed by AcelRx.
What does PCAS stand for?
PCAS stands for Patient-Controlled Analgesia System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCAS
We have 75 other meanings of PCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Computer Access and Retrieval System
- Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society (Melbourne, FL)
- Point Credit Accounting & Reporting System
- Portage County Amateur Radio Service (Ohio)
- Project Cars (gaming)
- Plant Clearance Automated Reutilization Screening System (US DoD)
- Palawan Center for Appropriate Rural Technology (Philippines)
- Pierce County Animal Response Team (Tacoma, WA)
- Pacific Coast Analytical Services (Sylmar, CA)
- Patient Care Automation Services (Oakville, Ontario)
- Peel Career Assessment Services, Inc (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Perifolliculitis Capitis Abscedens et Suffodiens (scalp disease)
- Persistent Chemical Agent Simulant
- Person Centred Active Support
- Personnel Community Automation Services
- Personnel Cost Accountability System
- Pinellas County Animal Services (Florida)
- Plutonium Canister Assay System
- Pocklington Canal Amenity Society
- Policy Co-ordination and Advisory Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said: "It's an attempt to humanise the experience of patient-controlled analgesia systems for children, parents and nursing staff.
Sophie, 22, who lives in Jesmond, Newcastle, said: "It's an attempt to humanise the experience of patient-controlled analgesia systems for children, parents and nursing staff.
Intravenous patient-controlled analgesia systems (IV PCA), which are the current standard for post-operative pain management, are used to administer medications for acute pain in the hospital setting.