The American Association of Kidney Patients (AAKP), a national non-profit organization dedicated to helping kidney patients and their loved ones live more productive lives, submitted written testimony to the United States House Ways & Means Committee, chaired by Congressman Bill Thomas (R-CA), as part of a hearing on patient safety and quality issues in end-stage renal disease treatment.
What does PSQ stand for?
PSQ stands for Patient Safety and Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSQ
We have 24 other meanings of PSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Paint Shop Pro X (Corel)
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- Palmetto State Quartet
- Panic Self-Questionnaire
- Paralogous Sequence Quantification
- Parapsychological Quotient
- Paris String Quartet
- Parkinson Society Quebec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Parti de la Sagesse du Québec
- Parti Socialiste du Québec (Canada)
- Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Pay Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire
- Penderecki String Quartet
- Perceived Service Quality
- Perceived Stress Questionnaire
- Personal Security Questionnaire
- Personal Skills and Qualities
- Personality Structure Questionnaire
- Personnel Security Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Healthcare organizations are facing increasing demands to improve patient safety and quality as public reporting requirements increase in number and complexity and pay-for-performance initiatives are adopted," added Thomas Zajac, president of CareScience and executive vice president for Quovadx.
The unique Lifetime Mobile Record allows users to bridge pertinent historic patient information from any care setting with patient information from the current episode of care --Improves workflows and physicians satisfaction through an intuitive user interface, powerful technology foundation, superior support infrastructure, and unmatched user-adoption rates These unique features of MData are important to hospital providers as they address not only patient safety and quality initiatives, but also physician efficiency and satisfaction.
18, 2001 Patient Safety Institute Embraces SeeBeyond Integration Technology to Help Empower New Era in Patient Safety And Quality of Care With its twelve-year history of bringing innovative solutions to the healthcare market, SeeBeyond (Nasdaq:SBYN), the leading global provider of eBI solutions, has announced its participation as a core founding partner of the recently launched Patient Safety Institute (PSI).