To encourage the reporting and analysis of medical errors, PSQIA provides federal privilege and a confidentiality protection for patient safety information called the patient safety work product and includes information collected and created during the reporting and analysis of patient safety events.
What does PSWP stand for?
PSWP stands for Patient Safety Work Product (US Patient Safety & Quality Improvement Act of 2005)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSWP
We have 6 other meanings of PSWP in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Support Worker
- Plasma Shock Wave Lithotripsy (gastroenterology)
- Program Status Word Low
- Participatory Sustainable Waste Management (University of Victoria; British Columbia, Canada)
- PostScript Window Manager
- Public Sector Web Management Group (UK)
- Pasture Systems and Watershed Management Research Lab
- Pasture Systems and Watershed Management Research Unit
- Public Safety Wireless Network
- Professional Services Work Order
- Pregnant Soldier Wellness Program
- Program on Solid Waste Policy (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Puget Sound Writing Project (Seattle, WA)
- Penn State Worry Questionnaire
- Penn State Worry Questionnaire for Children
- Puget Sound Water Quality Authority
- Puget Sound Water Quality Action Team (Washington)
- Puget Sound Water-Quality Management Plan (Washington state)
- Pennsylvania Southwestern Railroad
- Public Sector Workforce Relations (Department of the Premier and Cabinet; Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognizing that hospitals are already shouldering significant data reporting demands, CHPSO will provide participants with three reporting options designed to seamlessly integrate with existing data collection and reporting workflows via Quantros PSOM: -- Automatic transfer of Patient Safety Work Product (PSWP) data into the CHPSO database from participants using the Quantros Safety and Risk Management (SRM) solution -- An easy and secure PSWP data upload process for healthcare facilities using either internally developed or other commercial systems -- Fast and efficient data entry screens to manually capture PSWP data from facilities using paperbased systems "Our most critical requirement was that our partner provides hospitals with a nearly effortless reporting system," said Dr.
In order to begin developing patient safety work products with Premier's component PSO, institutions will need to formally designate the Premier Patient Safety Organization as its PSO.