Effectiveness was also assessed using the Patient Perception of Bladder Condition (PPBC) scale on a 6-point scale ranging from 1 to 6 (Table 1),[sup.
What does PPBC stand for?
PPBC stands for Patient Perception of Bladder Condition (questionnaires)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPBC
We have 6 other meanings of PPBC in our Acronym Attic
- Pikes Peak Baptist Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Plane-Wave Plane-Wave Born Approximation
- Postprandial Bile Acid
- Prairie Pipe Band Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (Malaysia; United Traditional Bumiputera Party)
- Perry Parsons Big Band (London, England, UK)
- Portable Parallel Branch-and-Bound Library
- Park Place Business Center (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Parkway Place Baptist Church (Little Rock, AR)
- Parts per Billion Concentration
- Pikes Peak Blues Community (est. 2003)
- Planning Program Budget Committee
- Professional Practices for Business Continuity Professionals (disaster recovery training)
- Pay Period Begin Date
- Percutaneous Papillary Balloon Dilatation (surgery)
- Personal, Professional, and Business Development (University of Plymouth; UK)
- Planar Pinched-Beam Diode
- Private Placement Broker-Dealer
- Planning Programming Budgeting and Execution
- Planned Parenthood of Buffalo and Erie County (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toviaz 8 mg also produced significantly greater improvements compared with Detrol LA as measured by the Patient Perception of Bladder Condition (P<0.
In this study, there was no significant difference reported in the primary endpoint of Patient Perception of Bladder Condition (PPBC).