Efforts from the National Cancer Institutes' Center to Reduce Health Disparities Patient Navigator Research Program (http://crchd.
What does PNRP stand for?
PNRP stands for Patient Navigator Research Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNRP
We have 3 other meanings of PNRP in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Nuclear Research Institute
- Prenatal Re-Imprinting
- Participatory Natural Resource Management
- Primary Nonrefluxing Megaureter
- Pacific Northwest Regional Medical Library (University of Washington)
- Participatory Natural Resource Management Programme (Palestine)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Office (Humane Society of the United States; Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Naval Reactors Office
- Palm Name Resolution Protocol
- Parc Naturel Régional du Pilat
- Peer Name Resolution Protocol
- pentanucleotide repeat polymorphism (biology, genetics)
- Personnel Notification and Recall Procedures (US DoD)
- Phoenix Neighbourhood Renewal Programme (UK)
- Plan Nacional de Reducción de la Pobreza
- Plan Nacional de Residuos Peligrosos
- Plano Nacional de Prevenção Rodoviária
- Pollution and Natural Resources Program
- Population and Natural Resources Programme
- Programme National de Réduction de la Pauvreté
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp NCI awards $25 million for patient navigator research program for minority and underserved cancer patients [Press release].
In 2004, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) funded eight research institutions to develop the Patient Navigator Research Program.