On the website you'll find: Answers to 12 of the most commonly asked questions about 20 mental health conditions; Answers to more than 25 of the most commonly asked questions about 130 mental health medications; Printable Patient Information Leaflets (PILLs) - these are two-page summaries of the main questions and answers about different medications.
What does PIL stand for?
PIL stands for Patient Information Leaflet
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIL
We have 123 other meanings of PIL in our Acronym Attic
- Programmer's Imaging Kernel System
- Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
- Problem Informant/Killer Tool
- Polski Instytut Kontroli Wewnetrznej (Polish: Polish Institute of Internal Control; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pacific India Lines (Singapore)
- Pacific International Lines (shipping line)
- Page Interchange Language
- Partido de Independientes de Lanzarote (Party of Independents from Lanzarote, Spain)
- Parts Identification List
- Passenger Information List (airlines)
- People in London (UK)
- Personal Improvement Limited (UK)
- Pontificio Istituto Liturgico (Italian: Pontifical Institute of Liturgy)
- Pravic Intelektualne Lastnine (Slovenian: Intellectual Property Rights)
- Precision In Language
- Preferred Item List
- Prioritized Improvement List
- Procedure Implementation Language
- Process Improvement Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more important safety information about the currently licensed indications for Synflorix, please visit Synflorix - Vaccines - Our products - GlaxoSmithKline to view the Synflorix EU Patient Information Leaflet.
Pill manufacturer Bayer HealthCare said women taking combined oral contraceptives were at slightly higher risk of blood clots and this was clearly stated in the patient information leaflet.
The team will produce a patient information leaflet to describe how infection can be prevented as well as a staff guideline.
A major issue with traditional medical packaging is that the patient information leaflet, medicine and outer carton are separate components.
And a spokesman for the centre, said: "In the nine months since the survey was performed, new patient information leaflets have been produced and two brain cancer specialist nurses have started work with patient information as a major part of their role.
If you need pain relief, you could take over-the-counter medication such as ibuprofen or paracetamol - making sure you follow the instructions on the patient information leaflet.
National web portals linked to a central EU database, will include assessment reports, product characteristics summaries and patient information leaflets.