Pearson Introduces Docuscan Patient History System With Digital Pen Technology BLOOMINGTON, Minn.
What does PHX stand for?
PHX stands for Patient History
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PHX
- Partnership for Healthy Weight Management
- Padas Hevea Wood Products (Malaysia)
- Polarographic Half-Wave Potential
- Public Health Working Party (European Union)
- Pressurized Heavy Water (nuclear) Reactor
- Prairie Hill Waldorf School (Pewaukee, WI)
- Professional Home Warranty Service
- Public Health and Welfare Sectoral Bargaining Council (New Zealand)
- Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson (marketing communications agency)
- Partial Hepatectomy (hepatology)
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - Sky Harbor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (Bedminster, NJ)
- Primary Heat Exchanger
- Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
- Partnership for Healthy Youth
- Physical Layer Device
- Physical Layer Protocol
- Physical Damage (casualty insurance)
- Abstract Test Suite for PHY
Samples in periodicals archive:
HPT's latest release of HTP RevRunner (version 3) adds a customized worklist wizard a patient history view and an improved user interface, which increases its ability to uncover billable revenue and boost reimbursements.
He and his colleagues recruited 136 patients from the University of Wisconsin family practice residency clinic to complete a computerized patient history questionnaire instead of completing a paper form.
SMT's information architecture, e-TRIMS, or Electronic Test Request Information Management System, enables doctors to communicate with hospitals and laboratories to convey patient history and requested tests, all while binding the information directly to the sample.
Vignette's industry-leading portal will provide physicians with a federated view of information from multiple healthcare providers with a single log-in, saving time and providing complete and accurate patient history information, which can improve patient safety and enhance the quality of care.
NEC's healthcare customers are among some of the nation's most recognized names and include, Purkinje -- the maker of Dossier(TM), a chart management tool designed to create medical records including patient history, physical exams, procedures, medication and treatment information; Pharmaceutical Discovery Corporation -- a biotech enterprise recognized for its patented and proprietary Technosphere(TM) drug delivery system; and ProHealth Physicians -- a large practice of primary care physicians serving over 300,000 patients in the Connecticut area.
In addition, long-range wireless transmissions and electronic patient records provide more complete and continuous data feeds about patient history, health and activities.
And, the authors said, OPCAB may be better in some cases for patients that are poor candidates for traditional bypass surgery because of preexisting medical conditions such as diabetes, renal problems, and patient history of stroke or heart attack.