The primary end point of these studies was patient global assessment of response to therapy.
What does PGART stand for?
PGART stands for Patient Global Assessment of Response to Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Propane Gas Association of New England (Moultonboro, NH)
- Pulkovo Glavnaia Astronomicheskaia Observatoriia Izvestiia (astronomy journal)
- Pew Global Attitudes Project
- Pirate Groupie Addiction Program (blog)
- Primary Grades Acceleration Program (Charleston County School District; South Carolina)
- Professional Golfers Association of the Philippines
- Professional Group on Antennas and Wave Propagation (predecessor to IEEE AP-S)
- Programme for General Audit Procedures
- Pyroglutamate Aminopeptidase (enzyme used in deblocking blocked proteins prior to sequencing)
- Prince George Auto Racing Association (Canada)
- Partitioned Global Address Space (computer science)
- Persisting Galactorrhea-Amenorrhea-Syndrome
- Post Graduate Award Scheme
- Prenatal Growth Assessment Score (pregnancy)
- Pine Grove Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Panglima Gagah Angkatan Tentera (Malay: Chief of the Armed Man Forces; award)
- Professional Golf Association of Thailand
- Philadelphia Gaming Advisory Task Force (Pennsylvania)
- Peckham Guyton Albers & Viets
- Public Galleries Association of Victoria (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based upon Patient Global Assessment of Response to Therapy scores, rofecoxib at 25 mg/day was significantly more effective than celecoxib at 6 weeks.