Siemens will provide technical and organizational services for the introduction of the Healthcare Patient Data Card.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Patient Data Card
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Démocratique Centriste (Centrist Democratic Party, Rwanda)
- Participatory Design Conference
- Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba (Christian Democratic Party of Cuba)
- Partisan Defense Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Partito Democratico-Cristiano Popolare Svizzero (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Partners for Democratic Change
- Parts Distribution Center
- Passive Data Collection
- Passive Dispersion Compensator (Bellcore)
- Past Department Commander
- Payroll Distribution Charge
- Peace and Development Council
- Peeled, Deveined, and Cooked (shimp market labelling)
- Penang Development Corporation (Penang, Malaysia; since 1969)
- Pennsylvania Design Center, LLC (Greencastle, PA)
- Pentium Dual Core (processor)
- Penwith District Council (UK)
- Per Diem Travel and Transportation Allowance Committee
- Percom Data Corporation
- Perfect Day Coming (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes many enhancements and applications important to both kidney dialysis patients and health-care providers, for example: a large color touch screen for easier data entry that can be viewed from a distance, a sodium button that simplifies the delivery of a boost of saline used to combat cramping (a side effect of dialysis treatment) and a pre-programmable patient data card containing a patient's individual prescription for dialysis, ensuring accurate prescription entry and reducing staff time for set up that would be required with other dialysis machines.
For example: ARENA has a large, colour touch-screen for easier data entry that can be viewed from a distance; a patient-activated button to simplify the delivery of saline to combat cramping (a side effect of dialysis treatment); and a pre-programmable patient data card containing a patient's individual dialysis prescription, ensuring accurate prescription entry and reducing staff time for set up in comparison to conventional dialysis machines.