She said the health trust had continued to listenand had agreed to send Patient Advice and Liaison Services staff to the practice to explain the situation to patients and advise them on registering with a new doctor.
What does PALS stand for?
PALS stands for Patient Advice and Liaison Services (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PALS
We have 258 other meanings of PALS in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Adult Literacy Practitioner Inquiry Network
- Precision Approach & Landing Radar
- PACOM Academic Library Steering (Committee)
- Papillon-Lefevre Syndrome
- Parenting and Life Skills (various organizations)
- Partnering and Leadership Success (National Credit Union Administration)
- Partners and Alliances Linking Schools
- Partners in Active Learning Support (mentoring program; Future Farmers of America)
- Partnership, Acceptance, Learning and Sharing (Australian Department of Indigenous Affairs initiative)
- Passaic County Library System (New Jersey)
- Patriot Automated Logistics System
- Peace and Love in Schools (national charity in Jamaica)
- PEC Alumni Society (PEC = Punjab Engineering College; India)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Peer Advisors Leading Students
- Peer Assistance and Leadership
- Performance Assessment for Language Students
- Performance Assessment Links in Science
- Performing Arts of Lake & Sumter Counties (Florida)
- Periarteriolar Lymphatic Sheath (surrounds central arteries within spleen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solihull Patient Advice and Liaison Services has run a series of successful expert patient programmes to help people learn to live with an illness.
Solihull Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) has run a series of successful Expert Patient Programmes to help people learn to live with an illness.