METHODS To examine the effects of various HI (and, more recently, SP) vaccines on disease incidence, we employed the Patient Administration Systems and Biostatistics Activity (PASBA) database.
What does PASBA stand for?
PASBA stands for Patient Administration Systems and Biostatistics Activity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PASBA
We have 1 other meaning of PASBA in our Acronym Attic
- Proceedings of the Astronomical Society of Australia
- Pakistan Armed Services Board
- Pan American Sanitary Bureau
- Pan American School of Bahia (Bahia, Brazil)
- Permeable Asphalt Stabilized Base
- Plantation Agencies Sdn. Berhad (Myanmar)
- Polish American String Band (Philadelphia, PA)
- Polish Arabian Stud Book
- Precision Attack Systems Board (UK MoD)
- Programme as Broadcast (British Broadcasting Corporation; UK)
- Professional Association of Small Business Accountants (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- Post-Secondary Application Service of British Columbia (Canada)
- Proceedings of the Asiatic Society of Bengal (book)
- Pokemon Anime Style Battling League
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials
- Pacific Area Standards Congress
- Palo Alto Soccer Club
- Pan American Standards Commission
- PCS Access Service for Controllers (Telcordia)
- Peace Arch Soccer Club (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inpatient health care data for these soldiers for the period of their deployments were obtained from the Patient Administration Systems and Biostatistics Activity standard inpatient data record database.