Contract notice: patient administration system, electronic patient record and associated services.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Patient Administration System (hospitals)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Attribute Set (Microsoft)
- Partido Alianza Social (Spanish: Social Alliance Party, Mexico)
- Partitioned Annotations of Software (web-based sharing environment)
- Pasadena (Amtrak station code; Pasadena, CA)
- Pascagoula (Amtrak station code; Pascagoula, MS)
- Pascal Source Code (File Name Extension)
- Passive Alcohol Sensor
- Passive Ambiguity Surface
- Passive and Active Gas-Liquid Separator Devices
- Patient Access Solutions (Hauppauge, NY)
- PayMatters Accountancy Services (UK)
- Pediatric Academic Societies
- Pennsylvania Abolitionist Society (est. 1775)
- People Are Stupid
- Percussive Arts Society
- Performance Accountability System
- Performance Algorithm Shifting (Cadillac automotive transmission technology)
- Performance Assessment System
- Performance Auto & Sound (magazine)
- Performing Arts School
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), Social and Economic Benefits of Healthcare IT in EMEA Countries , finds that in France, the adoption rate of smaller systems such as patient administration systems (PAS), is about 90.
Sunrise Enterprise, including a fully integrated acute care Electronic Health Record, will provide the project's central hub, called the Enterprise Patient Administration System (EPAS).
It was also at this time that the new Patient Administration System (PAS) was being implemented; for us it was iPM, from the company iSOFT.
METHODS To examine the effects of various HI (and, more recently, SP) vaccines on disease incidence, we employed the Patient Administration Systems and Biostatistics Activity (PASBA) database.
Board minutes from the Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust show members discussing who is to blame for shortcomings in a patient administration system, additional spending required to cope with the crisis, and the possibility of legal action.
MUSE in turn has the ability to link to the Patient Administration System (PAS) enabling the matching up of patient names and ID numbers.
But they warned delays to new hospital patient administration systems (PAS), used to record information, were leaving organisations to rely on "increasingly outdated systems" to support care - with software not being trialled in the North until next year.