The new bill includes many of the provisions contained in the Patient Access to Responsible Care Act (PARCA) proposed by Norwood last year.
What does PARCA stand for?
PARCA stands for Patient Access to Responsible Care Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PARCA
We have 7 other meanings of PARCA in our Acronym Attic
- Premium Asset Recovery Corporation (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Principal Advisor Responsible Contractor
- Principal Assistant Responsible for Contracting
- Prison Activist Resource Center (Berkeley, CA)
- Program on the Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts (Syracuse University)
- Progressive Aircraft Reconditioning Cycle
- Protected Area for Resource Conservation (Vietnam)
- Public Access Resource Center
- Public Administration Research and Consultation Center
- PACS Administrators Registry and Certification Association
- Performance Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (US DoD)
- Program for Arctic Regional Climate Assessment
- Provincial Association of Residential and Community Agencies (Canada)
- Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama (Samford University; Birmingham, AL)
- Parabolic Aluminized Reflector (canrefers to the lighting instrument that houses the PAR)
- Parallel Can (theatre light)
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers
- Precision, Accuracy, Representativeness, Comparability and Completeness
- Pan African Roman Catholic Clergy Conference
- Precision, Accuracy, Representativeness, Completeness, Comparability and Sensitivity (Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On PARCA--It may seem long ago, but it was only last year that The Patient Access to Responsible Care Act (PARCA), H.
in the House are pushing the Patient Access to Responsible Care Act (PARCA).