31 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Providence Health & Services, California, and Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML), LLC, have entered into an agreement to create a new clinical laboratory services company serving the San Fernando Valley and neighboring communities.
What does PAML stand for?
PAML stands for Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (Spokane, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAML
We have 3 other meanings of PAML in our Acronym Attic
- Pat, Mike & Dave (Pamida founder's sons)
- Public Administration and Management: An Interactive Journal
- Personnel Accounting Machine Installation-Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Parallel Algorithms and Software for Mixed Integer Programming in Industrial Scheduling
- Parliamentary Monitoring and Intelligence Service (UK)
- Processing and Manufacturing in Space
- Profound and Multiple Impairment Service (UK)
- Property Accountability Management Information System
- Psyop Automated Manpower Information System
- Philadelphia Area Minority Job Fair (Pennsylvania)
- Performing Arts Multimedia Library (Australia)
- Phylogenetic Analysis by Maximum Likelihood
- Pipeline Algorithm Markup Language
- Pre-Approved Mortgage Limit (finance)
- Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists
- Pacific Ancient and Modern Language Association
- Pan-Asian Modified Mediterranean Diet
- Parle a Ma Main (French: Speaks My Hand)
- Pathologie Medische Microbiologie (Laboratoria Eindhoven/Veldhoven Nederland)
- Percent Allocation Money Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Medical Center, Pullman Regional Hospital, Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories and Washington State Division of Child Support TACOMA, Wash.
pylori), has signed a testing services agreement with Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) of Spokane, Wash.
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) part of Sacred Heart Medical Center located in Spokane, Washington, operates a reference laboratory and maintains other laboratory operations throughout the northwestern United States.
Ampersand joins Sacred Heart Medical Center and Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories as investors in the company.
PACLAB Network Laboratories is a partnership with Providence Health System, Franciscan Health System and Bourget Health Services, dba as Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML).
InterSystems Corporation today announced that Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) has selected the InterSystems CACHE[R] high-performance object database as the database for their next generation laboratory billing system.
Recognized with Innovation Awards in the healthcare arena are: Humana, one of the nation's largest health benefits companies, and Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML), the largest independent lab service in the Western U.