What does PMBU stand for?
PMBU stands for Pathogen Molecular Biology Unit (University of London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Professional Multistate Bar Review (bar examination preparation)
- Pharmaceutical and Molecular Biotechnology Research Centre (Ireland)
- Packet Mode Bearer Service
- Pintle Motion Base Simulator
- Police Main Base Station (UK)
- Portable Medical Benefits Scheme (Singapore)
- Post-Movement Beta Synchronization
- Prasetiya Mulya Business School (Indonesia)
- Primary Malignant Brain Tumor (neurology and oncology)
- Propellant Mean Bulk Temperature