Other topics include characterization of wavelet- based image coding systems for algorithmic fault detection, state assignment for PAL-based CPLDs, capturing processor architectures from protocol processing applications, a constraints programming approach for fabric cell synthesis, and remote path delay fault simulation.
What does PDF stand for?
PDF stands for Path Delay Fault (electronics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDF
We have 1309 other meanings of PDF in our Acronym Attic
- Pair Density Function
- Pair Distribution Function
- Pakistan Development Forum (international consortium)
- Panamanian Defense Force
- Paradox Data File
- Parallel Depth First (computing)
- Paranormal Dampening Field (remote viewing)
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Particle Distribution Function (physics)
- Parton Distribution Function
- Path Diversity with Forward Error Correction
- Payload Data Formatter
- Pe Do File
- Pearl Drummers Forum (website)
- People's Defence Forces
- People's Development Foundation (India)
- Peoples' Democratic Front (Communist Party of India)
- Pepito Domination Force
- Percival David Foundation (London, UK)
- Periodic Density Functional (theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FastScan family supports fault models for DSM structures, including stuck-at, IDDQ, transition and path delay faults.
SimXACT and XVER are part of the Insight product family of innovative automatic formal solutions including: * PSYN - automatic microarchitecture-level property and coverage synthesis addressing the needs of RTL designers to improve baseline coverage metrics and their use of assertion-based verification methods * DFT - RT-level at-speed DFT testability analysis and automated testpoint insertion to improve small delay defect, transition delay fault (SDD-TDF) and path delay fault scan-based test coverage prior to running ATPG About Avery Design Systems Founded in 1999, Avery Design Systems, Inc.