22, 2011 to mutually open sky for commercial flights and in April 2012 the two sides inked patent prosecution highway (PPH) deal that can shorten the time on the screening of patent applications by each other's side.
What does PPH stand for?
PPH stands for Patent Prosecution Highway
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPH
We have 110 other meanings of PPH in our Acronym Attic
- Prague Post Genome Technology (Czech Republic)
- Perfect Pairing Generalized Valence Bond
- Pardada Pardadi Girls Vocational School (India)
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Power Puff Girls Z (television; Japan)
- Park Plaza Hotels Ltd. (Netherlands)
- Parts per Hour
- Parts Per Hundred
- Passera Pas l'Hiver
- Past Problem History
- PeoplePerHour (job search website; UK)
- Perfect Phylogeny Haplotyper
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension
- Persons Per Household (program ratings)
- Pertinent Past History (medical)
- Pharmaceutical Public Health (various organizations)
- Plant Publicity Holland
- Plasmapheresis (blood plasma treatment)
- Points Per Hour (gaming)
- Polypropylene Homopolymer (plastics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A scheme to help achieve more expeditious grant, where required, has been developed, called the Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH).
The USPTO has a number of bilateral Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) agreements with various foreign patent offices.
In July 2006, the first Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) Pilot Scheme was announced between the USPTO and the JPO, and this has since been expanded to include the UK and South Korea.
The package calls for full implementation, starting in July, of the so-called Patent Prosecution Highway program, which was initiated as a pilot project last year to speed patent examination procedures, and help spread the idea to other countries.
Sughrue Mion PLLC, and WIPO will debate foreign filing strategies, evaluate the pros and cons of Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) for universities, offer expert advice on how best to leverage the PCT system, and discuss when, why and what parts of the patent process to outsource.
Taipei, April 16, 2012 (CENS) -- Taiwan and Japan will put into effect on May 1 the patent prosecution highway (PPH) deal recently signed, which will considerably shorten the time on the screening of patent applications by each other's side.
29, 2011 (CENS) -- The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) Agreement signed between Taiwan and the United States will take effect on September 1, offering Taiwan's patent applicants a time-efficient scrutiny procedure.