While these aren't formal patent committees, they serve much of the same role.
What does PatCom stand for?
PatCom stands for Patent Committee (IEEE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PatCom
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Connected With Supply
- Participatory Awareness Through Community Help
- Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (Pennsylvania State Police)
- People Allied to Combat Hunger (food bank; Millwood, NY)
- Personalized Access to Cultural Heritage
- Planned Approach to Community Health
- Port Authority Transit Corporation
- Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization, Inc (Florida)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical and Other (US Civil Service classification)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical, Other, Blue Collar (employment categories)
- Patrol Commander
- Papua New Guinea-Australia Trade and Commercial Relations Agreement
- Play Around the Christmas Tree (song)
- Panic at the Disco (band)
- Passing Touchdowns (football)
- Pay Attention to Details
- Philadelphia Area Tennis District (Pennsylvania)
- Post Advanced Trial Dog (dog training)
- Professional Association for Technical Diving
- Port Adelaide Training and Development Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also been a member of a corporate Patent Committee, and is an inventor on over 15 utility patents/patent applications and more than 10 design patents.
He approached the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Patent Committee and received the following response ".
They simplify the patent landscape in these areas for quick, high-quality patent committee and IP management decisions; by no means is every industry segment represented exactly by these descriptions.
Altounian remains on Motion's board of directors, patent committee, technology advisory board and product strategy steering group.
recognized the scientific discoveries of several employees during the company's Worldwide Patent Committee Meeting held recently in Des Moines, Iowa.
Allen served as chairman of Alcon's Patent Committee and has a strong background in patent application and patent protection.
Leadership contributions by Lucent and Bell Labs current and former employees included: First Chair of the IEEE-SA Corporate Advisory Group (2000-2001); leadership on the IEEE-SA Standards Board, including Chair (2000-2001); IEEE-SA Patent Committee Chair (2001); member of the IEEE-SA Board of Governors (2000 to present); and IEEE-SA President Elect (2002) and IEEE-SA President (2003), who did not vote on the award.