Fully-Automated Provisioning; Comprehensive PDA-Based Field Implementation Support; Enhanced Security and Expanded Integration for Datacenter and Workspace Infrastructure TEL AVIV, Israel, March 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- RiT Technologies , the world-leading provider of intelligent infrastructure solutions, today announced the commercial availability of PatchView for the Enterprise (PV4E) Version 5.
What does PV4E stand for?
PV4E stands for PatchView for the Enterprise (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Performance Value / Business Volume (Amway)
- Portal Vein or Superior Mesenteric Vein
- Plasma Volume to Interstitial Fluid Volume
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Private E-1 (Army rank)
- Private E1 & E2
- Poliovirus Type Two
- Private Second Class (1 stripe)
- Pigment Violet 3
- Poliovirus Type 3
- Pioneer Valley 8 (Westfield, MA; North American Family Campers Association)
- Pain Visual Analog
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Park Village Apartments (Dallas, TX)
- Partitioned Viterbi Algorithm
- Passenger Vessel Association (trade organization)
- Passionnés de Véhicules Anciens (French: Passion for Vintage Vehicles; automobile association)
- Patient Visit Average (chiropractic patient calculation)
- Patterned Vertical Alignment (Samsung)
- People Value Added
Samples in periodicals archive:
RiT Technologies has supplied advanced PatchView for the Enterprise systems to BellSouth, a Fortune 100 communications services company.
com Circle 362 for more information Network management PATCHVIEW FOR THE ENTERPRISE Version 2 adds new features to the automated network troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation procedures.