Mr Derek Ventress was on the pastoral care team when Smith attended in 2002-2007.
What does PCT stand for?
PCT stands for Pastoral Care Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCT
We have 371 other meanings of PCT in our Acronym Attic
- Pair-Wise Comparison Test
- Paired Comparison Test
- Pairwise Correlating Transform
- Panasonic Center Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Parallel Cellular Tool
- Parallel-Combining Transformer (wireless communications)
- Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist(s)
- Paris Convention Treaty
- Parish Communications Team
- Parti Communiste du Togo (French)
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (International Patent Cooperation Union)
- Patient Care Technician (aka Personal Care Technician)
- Peace Corps Trainee
- Peak Cladding Temperature
- Peet's Coffee and Tea
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
- People-Centred Technologies (Canada)
- Percent Crop Treated (agriculture statistic)
- Perceptual Control Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychologists from the National Educational Psychological Service, the VEC Guidance Support Service, together with the in-school guidance and pastoral care team have engaged in supporting and advising teachers in their efforts to assist our students at this time.
Onie's service in the Church included: Member of the board of managers, Sunday school teacher, choir member, pastoral care team, service in all areas of the Knox Ladies Aid.
We have a pastoral care team which consists of two learning mentors and a home school link worker that works with families.
At our hospital, our pastoral care team has developed a program called Toys for Teens.
He also met with the nursing executive team, the pastoral care team and clinical unit staff.
Prior to that he was Chaplain/Rabbi at UCLA Medical Center providing counseling and support to patients and their families as part of a multi-faith pastoral care team from 1997-2004.
Winnick, who grew up in Van Nuys, has been the only resident Jewish chaplain in the pastoral care team at the hospital since he started the job in September.