In making the determination of a contractor's responsibility, contracting officers must consider links to the Excluded Parties List System, the Past Performance information Retrieval System and any other relevant past performance information.
What does PPIRS stand for?
PPIRS stands for Past Performance Information Retrieval System (US government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of PPIRS in our Acronym Attic
- Portugal-Indonesia Friendship Association
- Private Practice in Pennsylvania (Yahoo! group)
- Program Protection Implementation Plan
- Provincial Parental Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Public-Private Investment Program
- Pulse Polio Immunisation Programme
- Put Prevention Into Practice
- Pikes Peak International Raceway
- Public and Patient Involvement in Research (UK)
- Planned Position Indicator Readout
- Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura (Malay: Mason Islamic Association Singapore; est. 1952; Muslim women's organization; Singapore)
- Personal and Professional Information Sheet (US DoD)
- Pesticide Product Information System
- Physician Practice Information Survey (various organizations)
- Plant Protection and Inspection Service (Israel)
- Poisonous Plant Information System
- Pollution Prevention Incentives for States
- Program Persediaan Ijazah Sarjana Muda Pendidikan (Malay: Bachelor of Education Preparatory Program)
- Protein-Protein Interaction Site Prediction
- Perpetual Point-In-Time (Fujitsu)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The performance information on orders worth more than $100,000 must be reported to the Past Performance Information Retrieval System, the governmentwide database.
In July 2002, the Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS) became the single, authorized application providing past performance reports to the entire Federal acquisition community as a part of the President's e-Government Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) initiative.