Best Band: Grand Marshal Award: Worcester Vocational Technical School Chairman Award: Our Lady of the Angels School Large High School Band Award: Douglas High School Small High School Band Award: Holy Cross Good Time Marching Band Kilty Band Award: Worcester Fire Brigade Pipe & Drum Best Military Unit: Color Guard: Worcester Fire Brigade Color Guard Marching Units: Goddard Squadron Civil Air Patrol Best Float: Upcork Award: McInerney School of Irish Step Dance Shamrock Award: Fairlawn Hospital Dublin Award: Worcester County 4-H Center Camp Marshall Mayo Award: Odd Fellows Home Heritage Award: Ard Teanga Fein Ring of Kerry Award: Greater Kiwanis Club Galway Award: Past Grand Marshals Wexford Award: Friendly House W.
What does PGMa stand for?
PGMa stands for Past Grand Marshal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGMa
We have 4 other meanings of PGMa in our Acronym Attic
- Program Guidance Memorandum
- Program Manager
- Provincial Grand Master (Masons)
- Punta Gorda Middle (school; Florida)
- Processing Graph Method/Data Flow Language
- Pacific Gospel Music Association
- Pacific Group Medical Association
- Parole Growth Management Area
- Performance Golf Marketing Alliance (Orlando, FL)
- Peter Gladding Memorial Award
- Portable Gray Map ASCII
- President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (Philippines)
- Priority Groundwater Management Area
- Professional Golf Marketing Alliance
- Professional Golf Marshals Association
- Professional Grounds Maintenance Association
- Professional Grounds Maintenance Awards
- propylene glycol monoacetate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Past grand marshals for the Parade of Excellence have included Mayor Shirley Franklin, Cox, Georgia Power CEO Mike Garrett, Womack and Holmes.
Our revered past grand marshal exuded a love of life, friendship to all and a humorous wit," Sheridan said.