He was a former member and past Grand Knight of Council 85, Knights of Columbus and was a former member of the Wednesday Senior Golf Group.
What does PGK stand for?
PGK stands for Past Grand Knight (Knights of Columbus)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGK
We have 10 other meanings of PGK in our Acronym Attic
- Pulp Gamer Inside Track (podcast)
- Permeability of Gap Junctions (physiology)
- Program on Global Justice (Stanford University)
- Purple Grape Juice (fruit juice)
- Pine Grove Junior High
- Pleasant Grove Junior High (Utah)
- Plum Grove Junior High (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Partia Ë Te Gjelberve E Kosovës (Green Party in Kosovo)
- Papua New Guinea Kina
- Parlamentarna Grupa Kobiet (Polish: Parliamentary Women's Group; est. 1991)
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Deficiency
- Phosphoglycerine Kinase
- Precision Guidance Kit
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase 1
- Prairie Grass Kit Bag
- Pinoy Gumising Ka Movement (political group in the Philippines)
- 6-@phosphogluconolactonase (deficiency)
- Graphics (File Name Extension)
- Pakistan Gaming League (computer gaming association)
- Paraganglioma Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Well known in the community for his generous spirit, in addition to serving on the NBCU board, he was a member of the Knights of Columbus, a past grand knight of Father Tomko Assembly and a member of the Norristown Bocce Club.
We put down the paper that morning and said this isn't right, we had to do something," said Riordan, past grand knight of the Catholic fraternal service organization.
He was a longtime member and Past Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus Council #81 of Marlborough and the Edward F.
David was a Past Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus, a past President of the New England chapter of Society of Packaging & Handling Engineers (SPHE), and a member of the Clinton Elks.
Halpin was an active member in the Knights of Columbus where he was a past Grand Knight of Auburn Council 4158 as well as receiving the Star Council Award.
Butler, past grand knight, said the sixth annual races will feature six wooden horses that step around a large track, moving one spot each time their number comes up when six dice are thrown.
He was Past Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus.