Since regular text passwords are also supported, the program features Password Generator that creates hacker-resistant text passwords.
What does PASSGEN stand for?
PASSGEN stands for Password Generator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Program for the Array Seismic Studies of the Continental Lithosphere
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage & Supplies Corporation
- Personnel Administrative Services Steering Committee (California)
- Professional Associates and Software Systems Consultants
- Performance Assessment System for Students with Disabilities (Florida)
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling Software and Systems for Europe
- Piattaforma di Analisi Strategica per la Sostenibilità Energetica (Italian: Strategic Analysis Platform for Sustainable Energy; portal)
- Policy, Administration and Social Sciences Education (Hong Kong)
- Progression Analysis and Signal System Evaluation Routine
- Parents for Student Safety Employment Standards (Riverview, MI)
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Prepare Asylum Seekers and Society for Integration (various nations)
- Process for Agent Societies Specification and Implementation
- Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (Jerusalem)
- Program Analysis of Service Systems' Implementation of Normalization Goals (rating instrument)
- Production Automated Scheduling System Inquiry
- Professional Association for SQL Server Japan
- Poverty Analysis and Social Safety Net (USAID initiative)
- POCC Applications Software Support Operations (NASA)
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wolfram Research, the creator of Mathematica, offers 30 number-related apps, including a Password Generator for iPhones/iPads/iPods.
Likely, the perpetrator had an account holder's name and then used a password generator to finally get access.
The application features a fully integrated password generator, capable of producing truly secure passwords, appropriate to individual users' requirements.
com RoboForm takes the hassle out of filling in internet forms but, more importantly, it includes a password generator.
Password generator Since randomness in any given password makes it hard to guess, RoboForm is able to generate random passwords of any length.
The 10 tools include biometric devices (fingerprint readers, iris scanners and voice-activated phone calls), smart cards, USB tokens and one-time password generators (tokens and devices running StrikeForce's OTP software, such as a mobile phone, PDA, BlackBerry and even a user's personal computer).
The CD-ROM contains a password generator, an SQL script to revoke all permissions from the public login, and a slipstreaming tool.