8,9) It is the belief of the investigators that such blockade effects can assist the patient in progressing with passive range of motion exercises promptly and more vigorously following surgery.
What does PROME stand for?
PROME stands for Passive Range of Motion Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PROME
- Professional Management of Army Comptrollers Application
- Program Managed Contracts Reports
- Intelligent Product Manuals
- Production and Operations Management Association of the Philippines
- Program for the Refinement of the Materiel Acquisition Process
- Program On the Promotion Of Marine Sciences
- Programa Maya de Seguridad Alimentaria (Spanish: Maya Program for Food Security; Guatemala)
- Programmable Magnetic Tape System
- Proform of Eosinophil Major Basic Protein (endogenous inhibitor)
- Parliament Rolls of Medieval England (UK)
- Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases
- Programa de Educación Intercultural Multilingüe de Centroamérica (Spanish)
- Productivity Measurement and Enhancement System
- Professionnels Romands de l'Energie Solaire (French: Swiss Professionals in Solar Energy)
- Program for Mastery in Engineering Studies (University of Houston, TX)
- Probabilistic Ranking of Methods Based on Execution Scenarios and Information Retrieval
- Project Metropolis
- Protection del Medio Ambiente Tarija
- Promoting Multimedia in Education and Training in European Society
- Preference Ranking Organization Method for Enrichment Evaluations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riklin et al (2003) therefore hypothesised that ongoing (possible forceful) mobilization (for example in the performance of passive range of motion exercises by physiotherapists or the person themselves) may trigger development of HO.
passive range of motion exercises are important to keep blood