The report covers market revenue forecasts for the OLED market (Displays and Lighting) from 2005-2020 It also provides market revenues breakdown for displays by application types; Cell Phones, Televisions, IT Monitors and Others and technology type; Passive Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode (PMOLED) Displays and Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode (AMOLED) Display.
What does PMOLED stand for?
PMOLED stands for Passive Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pre-Marketing Operating Income
- Pest Management Operations Information System (database)
- Pest Megyei Orvosi Kamara (Hungarian: Pest County Medical Association)
- Prince Michael of Kent
- Potentially Malignant Oral Lesion (tissue)
- Pre Metro Operations Ltd. (UK)
- Primary Means of Livelihood
- Primary Multifocal Osseous Lymphoma (cancer)
- Polaris Material Office, Atlantic
- Program Manager Oversight of Life Cycle Support (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seoul, South Korea, a global designer, developer and manufacturer of image sensor solutions, mixed-signal and digital multimedia semiconductors, has launched its optimized Passive Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode (PMOLED), the D53C4EP7003 (EP7003) product designed for use in the sub-displays of mobile phones and displays of MP3 players.
Sham concluded, "We are also pleased to report that Lite Array has successfully produced passive matrix organic light emitting diode (OLED) prototypes, which we believe will allow Global-Tech to explore new opportunities and product categories associated with this next generation of flat-panel displays.