Passive downdraught evaporative cooling (PDEC) is a traditional means of environmental control that has been used for centuries in parts of the Middle East, notably Iran and Turkey.
What does PDEC stand for?
PDEC stands for Passive Downdraught Evaporative Cooling
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDEC
We have 8 other meanings of PDEC in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Piracy Deterrence and Education Act
- Planning, Decision, Execution and Assessment
- Preliminary Draft Environmental Assessment
- Public Domain Enhancement Act
- Provincial Department of Economic Affairs and Tourism (South Africa)
- Para diethylbenzene
- Prevention Development and Evaluation Branch (ASPH)
- Retinal Rod Photoreceptor cGMP Phosphodiesterase, Beta Subunit
- Partial Decorrelator
- Personal Data Ecosystem Consortium
- Pittsburgh Darfur Emergency Coalition (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Poorly Differentiated Endocrine Carcinoma (tumor)
- Professional Diploma in Electronic Commerce
- Program Development and Evaluation Center (est. 1972; University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Pulsed Discharge Electron Capture Detector
- Platelet-Derived Endothelial Cell Growth Factor
- Portable Data Entry Device
- Pulsed Discharge Emission Detector
- Physical Design Exchange Format