In July 2012, the company announced that it has entered into an agreement with Candu Energy (CEI) through its Enertech business unit (Enertech) in order to jointly provide passive autocatalytic recombiner (PAR) technology to the companies operating in the nuclear industry in the US and other international regions.
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Passive Autocatalytic Recombiner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAR
We have 455 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Parkesburg (Amtrak station code; Parkesburg, PA)
- Parkinson Association of the Rockies
- Participating (insurance)
- Participating Provider (medical billing)
- Participating Supplier (Medicare)
- Participatory Action Research
- Partido Aragonés (Aragonese Party; Regionalist Spanish Party)
- Parts Approved Request
- Passive Address Resolution
- Passive Analyzer Receiver
- Patient Account Representative (hospital management)
- Peak-to-Average Ratio
- Pennsylvania Advanced Reactor
- Per Available Room (hotels)
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Performance Achievement Rating
- Performance Analysis & Reporting Standard
- Performance Analysis & Review
- Performance Analysis Reporting (various organizations)
- Performance and Accountability Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a move to jointly supply Passive Autocatalytic Recombiner (PAR) technology to the nuclear industry in US and other select international markets, Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company business unit Enertech has inked a deal with Candu Energy.