Team president Stephen Jones said last week the Cowboys have already started negotiations with Romo, who is ranked first in Dallas history in passing touchdowns and second in passing yards.
What does PaTD stand for?
PaTD stands for Passing Touchdowns (football)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PaTD
We have 4 other meanings of PaTD in our Acronym Attic
- Planned Approach to Community Health
- Port Authority Transit Corporation
- Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization, Inc (Florida)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical and Other (US Civil Service classification)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical, Other, Blue Collar (employment categories)
- Patent Committee (IEEE)
- Patrol Commander
- Papua New Guinea-Australia Trade and Commercial Relations Agreement
- Play Around the Christmas Tree (song)
- Panic at the Disco (band)
- Pay Attention to Details
- Philadelphia Area Tennis District (Pennsylvania)
- Post Advanced Trial Dog (dog training)
- Professional Association for Technical Diving
- Port Adelaide Training and Development Centre (Australia)
- Postal Address Template Description Language
- Pacific Association for Teacher Education (regional teacher education network; Suva, Fiji)
- Peripheral Arterial Thromboembolic Events (surgery)
- Philippine Association for Technical Education
- Product Assurance Test and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were burned by Washington's athletic quarterback Robert Griffin for four passing touchdowns of six, 49, 61 and 17 yards last week and with Panthers QB Cam Newton in the same mould, if not the same form, a buy of Carolina TD yardage at 44 is tempting, particularly as their defence contributed a 74-yard interception return last week and Nick Foles, who had looked highly promising in pre-season action - threw two picks last week.
No team has allowed more receptions of 20-plus yards (33) and passing touchdowns (15).
Other interesting markets include: Most Rushing Yards, Baltimore 8/11 and NY Giants evens; Most Passing Yards, Baltimore 2/1 Giants 1/3; Most Passing Touchdowns, Baltimore 1/1 Giants 8/11; Most Rushing Touchdowns, both at 5/6.
05), rushing attempts (3rd; 588), rushing yards (5th; 2,455), completions (5th, 353), passing touchdowns (6th; 29), passing yards (7th; 4,573) and pass attempts (8th; 572).
Romo ranks first all-time in passing touchdowns and second in passing yards in Dallas team history, and posted a career-high 4,903 passing yards and 19 interceptions in 2012.
New England have not finished strongly in recent matches, conceding fourth-quarter passing touchdowns in their last four games, and buying the touchdown minutes of one or both of St Louis's top receivers Brandon Gibson and Chris Givens could pay off.
with seven passing touchdowns - or on the ground (three rushing TDs).