ExxonMobil will receive: (outside of Portugal, Spain, Greece, Gibraltar and Malta) -- All the direct industrial lubricants businesses, including the BP and Duckhams branded businesses, -- All the Mobil-branded passenger vehicle lubricants business, and -- All distributor relationships associated with the Mobil brand.
What does PVL stand for?
PVL stands for Passenger Vehicle Lubricants
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVL
We have 62 other meanings of PVL in our Acronym Attic
- Preveza, Greece (Airport Code)
- Palo Verde Kids' Club (Palo Alto, CA)
- Pioneer Valley Kennel Club (Greenfield, MA)
- Pirates Vikings and Knights II (video game)
- Pade Via Lanczos (circuit modeling)
- Panton-Valentine Leukocidin (cytotoxin)
- Parallel Laminated Veneer (structural framing)
- Parameter Value Language
- Park View Lounge (website)
- Pascack Valley Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's automotive engines are more powerful, more efficient, and last longer, but they are also tougher on the motor oil protecting them," said Marni Mirowitz, ExxonMobil Lubricants & Specialties' passenger vehicle lubricants marketing manager for North America.
The agreement covers Industrial, Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Vehicle lubricants, and related services.