Cruising now accounts for one in eight package holidays booked, says the Passenger Shipping Association.
What does PSA stand for?
PSA stands for Passenger Shipping Association (UK shipping)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSA
We have 810 other meanings of PSA in our Acronym Attic
- Parcel Shippers Association
- Parents Staff Association (various locations)
- Parrot Society of Australia
- Particle-Size Analysis (Comparative grain size of soil, stone, and other building materials)
- Partido Socialista Auténtico (Authentic Socialist Party, Argentina)
- Partido Socialista de Andalucía (Socialist Party of Andalucia, Spain)
- Partnership for a Secure America (bipartisan foreign policy initiative)
- Partnership South Africa (US and South Africa)
- Passenger Service Agent (airlines)
- Passenger Services Act of 1886
- Pastel Society of America
- Path Signature Analysis
- Patient Services Assistant
- Patient Staging Area
- Patient Support Assembly (medical equipment)
- Patient Support Assistant (health care)
- Patrol Services Area
- Pay Systems of America (payroll processing company)
- Pedestrian Safety Assessment
- Pediatric Services of America (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the Passenger Shipping Association said 12.
The associations are Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), European Cruise Council (ECC), Asia Cruise Association (ACA), Passenger Shipping Association (PSA/ACE), France's AFCC, Brazil's ABREMAR, Northwest and Canada Cruise Association (NWCCA), Alaska Cruise Association (ACA), and International Cruise Council Australasia (ICCA).
The Passenger Shipping Association estimates that nearly 850,000 cruise fans will join their ship at one of 20 UK departure ports during 2012, a 28% rise on 2010.
What will The Cruise Review by the Passenger Shipping Association says Britons splash more than pounds 2.
LONDON, January 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Christine Duffy, President and CEO of the Cruise Lines International Association, speaking on behalf of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), European Cruise Council (ECC) and Passenger Shipping Association (PSA) today called on the International Maritime Organization to undertake what she termed: 'a comprehensive evaluation from the findings of the Costa Concordia investigation'.
The UK's Passenger Shipping Association (PSA) reckons as many as 1.
Figures from industry body the Passenger Shipping Association (PSA) show that one in every nine package holidays sold in the UK is now a cruise.