Mr Hutchinson was in London to discuss proposed changes to the advanced airline passenger name lists (PNRs) supplied for US-bound flights.
What does PNL stand for?
PNL stands for Passenger Name List (airline industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNL
We have 50 other meanings of PNL in our Acronym Attic
- Per Node Key Management
- Putative Natural Killer Cell Receptor
- Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (Cambodia)
- Pools Nederlandse Kulturele Vereniging (Dutch: Polish-German Cultural Association)
- Pacific Naval Lab (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest League (baseball)
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (usually seen as PNNL; Richland, WA)
- Pantelleria, Italy - Pantelleria (Airport Code)
- Partidul National Liberal (National Liberal Party, Romania)
- Pax et Lux (Tufts University motto)
- Perceived Noise Level
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Poker Night Live (TV Show in UK, Canada)
- Power Networking Lunch (various locations)
- Prescribed Nuclear Load
- Profit and Loss (statement/analysis; business/accounting)
- Programación Neuro Lingüistica (Spanish)
- Programmazione Neuro-Linguistica (Italian: Neuro-Linguistic Programming; psychology)
- Pulsed Neutron Log (oil & gas industry/geology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the US Transport Security Administration (TSA) announced its requirement for the pre-screening of all passenger name lists (PNL) on flights to and from the USA, it added an extra burden of paperwork for airlines.