America when measured in terms of passenger miles per gallon (MPG) of fuel.
What does PMPG stand for?
PMPG stands for Passenger Miles Per Gallon
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMPG
We have 3 other meanings of PMPG in our Acronym Attic
- Project Management Professional Development Program (education)
- People for Mathematically Perfected Economy.
- Permanent Magnet Pilot Excited (power generation)
- Phillips' Mill Photographic Exhibition (New Hope, PA)
- Principle of Minimum Potential Energy
- Processor Memory Parity Error (Cisco router error)
- Program Materials and Processes Engineer
- Proceedings Mathematical, Physical, and Engineering Sciences (journal; formerly Proceedings, Mathematical and Physical Sciences)
- People's Movement for Press Freedom
- Polymorphic Membrane Protein F (biochemistry)
- Payments Market Practice Group
- Pirie Mission Partnership Group (Blackhall St. Columba's Church, Edinburgh, UK)
- Planned Maintenance Production Group
- Platforma Mediowa Point Group S.A. (Poland)
- panmictic midparent heterosis
- Parasitology, Microbiology, and Public Health
- Parentes Magnam Posesiam Habet
- Part Management per Hour
- Patented Milk Protein Hydrolysate
- People’s Music Publishing House
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, August 2 (ANI): The NASA Innovative Partnerships Program and the Comparative Aircraft Flight Efficiency (CAFE) Foundation have announced the Green Flight Challenge, which is a flight efficiency competition for aircraft that can average at least 100 mph on a 200-mile flight while achieving greater than 200 passenger miles per gallon.
A 40-mpg auto can achieve between 40 or 80 (with 2 occupants) passenger miles per gallon.